- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- added default widget titles for Magazine widgets
- added Customizer images for Magazine widgets
- added Scroll Back to Top Feature
- updated color settings for Scroll to Top Button
- ignore sticky posts in Magazine Widgets
- fixed number of posts setting in Magazine Widgets
You can enable the Scroll to Top Button on Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Footer Settings.
- added transient caching for Magazine widgets to increase performance
- changed Magazine widgets to use templates for improved child theme compatibility
- replaced Magazine Boxed widget with Magazine Horizontal Box and Magazine Vertical Box widgets
- updated EDD Plugin Updater class to 1.6.10
- changed footer widget row to more flexible footer widget columns
- fixed styling of footer menu and footer widgets
- updated EDD Plugin Updater class to 1.6.9
Please go to Appearance > Widgets and relocate your footer widgets in the new four footer widget columns.
- changed Google Font URL to https in Customizer
- updated custom color settings for pagination
- added RTL language support for all Pro features
- added 18 new Google Fonts to font settings
- updated custom color settings for header design update
- updated header spacing setting and header navigation styling
- added custom styling for mega menu plugin
- improved browser prefixes in all CSS stylesheets
- added loading of custom colors and custom fonts CSS with wp_add_inline_style()
- updated plugin uploader class
- improved code formatting