This is a short step-by-step tutorial how to switch from the Anderson Pro Theme to the new Anderson Pro Version Plugin.
Please follow these steps in the exact same order:
- Download Anderson Pro on themezee.com/downloads.
- Install and activate(!) the Anderson Pro Plugin in your WordPress installation.
- Download the Anderson Lite theme on themezee.com/themes/anderson.
- Install and activate the Anderson Lite theme.
- Go to Appearance -> Theme Info and enter your license key for automatic updates.
- Go to Appearance -> Customize->Navigation and re-select your menu positions.
- Re-configure custom header image and background on Appearance -> Customize.