- adjusted font settings to load custom fonts in the Gutenberg Editor
- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- updated EDD Plugin Updater class
- changed Google Font URL to https in Customizer
- fixed custom color settings of main navigation menu
- moved license settings to Appearance -> Pro Version
- added dismiss links to admin notices
- removed header logo setting for sites using WP 4.5 or higher
- added support for new custom logo feature from WordPress 4.5
Please update the Anderson Lite theme to v1.3.4 and set a new logo image on Appearance -> Customize -> Site Identity!
fixed loading of CSS stylesheet to prevent occasional issues with child themes
- added custom color styles for Widget Bundle add-on
- fixed custom color setting for archive titles
- improved phrasing of all translatable text strings
- added German translation files
- improved code of footer text setting
- changed custom color settings to match new Anderson 1.2 redesign update
- added clearfix class to footer widgets
- changed Update API URL from http to https
- fixed custom color setting for new mobile navigation menu toggle
- fixed custom font setting for new mobile navigation menu toggle