- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- updated EDD Plugin Updater class
- changed Google Font URL to https in Customizer
- moved license settings to Appearance -> Pro Version
- added dismiss links to admin notices
- updated custom color settings for site title
- removed header logo setting for sites using WP 4.5 or higher
- added support for new custom logo feature from WordPress 4.5
Please update the Smartline Lite theme to v1.3.5 and set a new logo image on Appearance -> Customize -> Site Identity!
fixed loading of CSS stylesheet to prevent occasional issues with child themes
- added custom color setting to change navigation hover color
- added language files for Czech
- improved phrasing of all translatable text strings
- added German translation files
- improved code of footer text setting
- changed Update API URL from http to https
- fixed custom color setting for new mobile navigation menu toggle
- fixed custom font setting for new mobile navigation menu toggle