- updated color settings to set primary color for the Gutenberg Editor
- adjusted font settings to load custom fonts in the Gutenberg Editor
- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- added Header Search feature
- added Author Bio feature
- updated color settings for new features