- updated color settings to set primary color for the Gutenberg Editor
- adjusted font settings to load custom fonts in the Gutenberg Editor
- added language files for Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Russian and Turkish
- fixed missing localization of header date
- updated original text strings for better localization
- updated German language files
- fixed minor issue in custom font settings
- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- added color setting for Widget Titles
- fixed Widget Title font setting