- added font display swap to Google Fonts
- display Scroll-to-Top button on all screen sizes
- updated color settings to set primary color for the Gutenberg Editor
- adjusted font settings to load custom fonts in the Gutenberg Editor
- added Local Fonts to the Typography settings in the Customizer
- added System Font Stack to the available Local Fonts
In case you are required for GDPR compliance, you can now choose Local Fonts instead of external Google Fonts in the Typography Settings.
Please also see our blog post about the recent updates for the GDPR.
- added default widget titles for Magazine widgets
- added Customizer images for Magazine widgets
- added Scroll Back to Top Feature
- updated color settings for Scroll to Top Button
- ignore sticky posts in Magazine Widgets
- fixed number of posts setting in Magazine Widgets
You can enable the Scroll to Top Button on Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Footer Settings.
- added transient caching for Magazine widgets to increase performance
- changed Magazine widgets to use templates for improved child theme compatibility
- updated EDD Plugin Updater class