The Breadcrumbs plugin allows you to display a nice and elegant breadcrumb navigation.
Breadcrumbs make it easy for the user to navigate up and down the hierarchy of your website and also allow search engines to better understand the structure of your site.
The Breadrumbs plugin will automatically detect your permalink setup and show a breadcrumb trail based off that structure. Easy to use settings allow you to set your own breadcrumb title text and choose the link separator between breadcrumb items.
This plugin works with all of our themes without any configuration. That means you just have to activate it and the breadcrumbs are displayed.
If you want to use this add-on with themes from other developers, add the
themezee_breadcrumbs() template tag to your theme.
For detailed setup instructions, please visit the Documentation page.
- added new itemprop to breadcrumb URLs for Schema.org Structured Data
- Replaced deprecated function _usort_terms_by_ID()
- Fixed bug in license check function which could lead to performance issues
Fixed wrong order of breadcrumb items with multiple child categories
- Fixed missing styling on plugin overview page
- Improved license key setting
Moved plugin settings to Settings > ThemeZee Plugins page